Elegant and spacious interior with refined lines and use of space, "strong lithe and thin". Hall church with tall nave and 5-bay aisle arcades. Boarded wagon roofs with stencilling, chancel roof has stone transverse arches on wall shafts.
Aisle elevations windows set within deep arches separated by piers. Full-height chancel arch; rood beam by Farmer & Brindley to Bodley's designs, from St Paul, Lorrimor Street , London. Chancel side windows set within deep arches separated by piers with ogee-headed doors to walkways above arches to N and S chapels (N chapel of St Agnes, S Lady Chapel). Reredos 1921-2 by Hare, in late medieval Netherlands style with gilded figures of saints; shutters added 1926-7, in memory of 30 year incumbency of 1st vicar, Father Ives. East window glass of Christ crucified, and 18 other figures by Burlison & Grylls 1900. Organ case painted and gilded with panelled balcony, by Bodley, 1887. Octagonal wooden pulpit by Bodley & Hare. Chapels to N and S of chancel have ribbed and vaulted stone roofs and wrought-iron screens to aisle entrance arches. North chapel has glass by Burlison & Grylls, and adoration of the Kings by Kempe, 1890. South chapel has (above entrance), pair of 2-light windows with flowing tracery to organ loft, and glass by Hugh Easton, 1954. West end has tripartite doorway. Font by Bodley 1898, cover by Hare. Stations of cross by Hare, 1919. Font by Bodley, 1898. Glass in N chapel, Adoration of Kings by Kempe, 1890, in S chapel, heraldic roundels by Hugh Easton, 1954.