The internal door to the church is of 2 chamfered orders. Nave of 5 roof bays, the exposed collar beam trusses have cusped braces carried down to wall posts and corbels. Cross braces appear above the collars. The walls are plastered. The chancel is raised by 2 steps and has a panelled wagon ceiling painted with stars. The sanctuary is raised a further step and paved with encaustic tiles. Alabaster reredos carried across the E wall, with 3 carved panels set against gilded mosaic work. At the W end, a raked galley carried on 4 posts with pierced timber spandrels.
Glass: N window, of 1871, SE lancet, the Good Shepherd, by Abbott of Lancaster, and a geometric foliage window of c.1840's by David Evans of Shrewsbury.
Fittings: Font; Octagonal with inset trefoils. Pulpit; Oak, open traceried octagon directly accessed from the vestry. Pine pews, but oak in the chancel. Moulded sanctuary rail on brass plated iron stanchions. Organ by Greeenward of Southsea. Bells: Three, one of 1628 and one of 1637, one a late medieval bell recast by Mears of London.
Monuments: In the chancel, S wall (a) Oval ivy framed tablet on grey to Mary Jones of Coffronydd (sic), later wife to Thomas Brown of Mellington, d.1810. N wall: (b) white marble in veined black marble surround, to Noel Turner of Sylfaen, d.1915. In the porch, (c) white on grey marble, corner acroteria and pyramid, to Edward Loyd (sic) of Trefnant, d.1819, the primary inscription absent. Two black marble Commandment tablets either side of the altar, and 2 similar charity tablets are set in the porch. In the gallery, a fine mantled royal arms, with lion and unicorn supporters. Miscellaneous: An unfixed brass of 1700, the church muniment chest of 1758, inscribed WI and RR, churchwardens, and a C17 chest.