Whitewashed walls, W end has original pointed W door, now into tower, chamfered surround and cambered rear arch. Above, a red sandstone pointed door to tower ringing floor, pyramid stops to jambs.
Nave has late C19 boarded roof in 4 x 4 large panels, and window rear arches are C19 renewed. Recess with Tudor-arched head for large S window. C19 2-bay N arcade in Bath stone, 2-chamfer round arches on round column. To N is original rood-stair doorway, segmental-pointed chamfered, and former outside rood projection is still intact, but passage has been cut through to vestry at N end of aisle, leaving rood stairs intact only above head height. C19 Bath stone chancel arch continuously chamfered. Chancel 6x4 panel roof is partly late medieval with original moulded wall-plate and some original moulded ribs. Trefoil-headed piscina on S wall. Font with hexagonal bowl with chamfer band over deep splay, on shaft with ogee relief tracery and shields. Malt-shovel panels on base. Pitch pine C19 5-sided pulpit on bracketed base, and pitch pine bench pews. Late C17 or early C18 turned oak altar rails. Limed oak large carved reredos of 1923, in late Gothic style favoured by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, with figures of SS Peter and David on opening wings flanking centre group of the Crucifixion with SS Mary and John, each figure in traceried niche, the centre Crucifix taller. Pitch pine screen in aisle to N vestry, Gothic panels with column shafts.
Monuments: Nave N plain early C19 plaque to William Morgan d1778, by Tyley of Bristol. Vestry small Baroque monument with curved pediment and winged cherub head, to Frances Frampton d 1665. In chancel C19 plaque to Rev. Robert Frampton, d 1685. Rustic monument to Elizabeth Watkins d 1806, broad plaque with 2 arched pieces over cornice, with pair of winged cherub heads leaning towards each other. Rustic monument to William Tyler, d 1695 with scrolls and rope-mould around plaque. S wall plaque to Elizabeth Morgan of The Hill, Clytha d 1812.