Plastered walls, W tower arch, single chamfer, with C19 timber infill. Moulded C15 wallplates, panelled segmental pointed roof of 8 x 10 panels with ogee-moulded ribs. S door with C19 ashlar head, S window recessed, splayed to right, straight to left with big corbel. N narrow depressed-arched rood-stair door with stone winding stairs within, the upper door blocked. Single-chamfer chancel arch. Corbel for rood screen each side. Similar chancel roof of 8 x 6 panels, moulded wallplates less deep than those in nave. C19 N vestry door, with triangular-headed recess over, presumably a window head as similar head to lancet to right and also to S lancet and S door. Renewed E window of 2 lancets, pointed recess each side. Fine trefoil headed plastered piscina with double bowl on paired conical supports. Rosette in one bowl, other plain. Bowl font with zigzag frieze , rounded stem with column shafts on round base. Floor slab with foliate cross and initials WL SL TL WL. Timber 8-sided pulpit, possibly C18 altered in C19, the panels framed with rebated moulding. C19 bench pews. Altar rails dated CM Wrdn 1724 with moulded rail and base, four turned posts and turned balusters. By S door plaque to Anne Williams d 1780 signed James Jones, with 3 crude flat urns and winged cherub head beneath. Chancel S crude memorial to William Parry, barrister, 1703, with much scroll work, winged cherub head below. Late C17 and early C18 carved floor slabs to William James d 1731, J. Powell d 1716, Elizabeth Parry d 1716 and Peter Powell of Cefngwyn d 1696. Painted plaque to John Williams d 1767, with winged cherubs upper corners, flowers lower corners. Painted plaque to Thomas Lewis d 1769 and Rev. John Lewis d 1787, signed by J. Brule.