Parish church, rubble stone, with concrete tile plain tiles to roof and coped gables. Small, single cell with W bellcote and stone-tiled W porch. Bellcote projects slightly on small coved moulding, two restored pointed openings, ashlar gable with cross finial. One bell said to be dated 1666, renewed 1897.
Porch has coped gable and C19 cross finial. Double-chamfer pointed arch, with hoodmould, the ashlar of the arch pieced into the stonework behind, suggesting substantial alteration. Two-bay restored double-purlin roof with horseshoe windbraces and 2 chamfered arch-braced collar trusses, the timber old but perhaps reset. Stonework of walls looks largely C19. Stone seats, slit window to S side. C19 inner door with chamfered jambs, moulded pointed head, C19 doors with wrought iron hinges. Damaged medieval stoup with cusped trefoil head, possibly C14, and broken base. In porch is eroded late medieval cross-gabled coping stone. Outside porch is reset grave slab of 1756 to P. Matthias (originally listed separately).
S side has, to left of centre, a plain square-headed 2-light stone window with shallow recessed chamfered surrounds and leaded lights. Then a late medieval 2-light Perp window with flat head and ogee heads to lights, and deep hollow- moulded frame. This closely flanks rood-stair projection which has stone tiles and small recessed single light to upper right, with flat head. Beyond, narrow chancel door, Tudor arched, chamfered with broach stops, and Perp chancel 2-light window with flat head, ogee heads to lights and hollow-moulded frame. East window is of c1500 much restored, recessed 3-light with 4-centred head, ogee heads to lights and panel tracery. All late medieval windows are in red stone.
Chancel N has C19 2-light and nave N similar 3-light C19 window, Perp style, grey stone.