Five-bay arcade to N aisle, octagonal piers with ringed capitals and bases supporting pointed double-chamfered arches. Fine Perpendicular tower arch with 3 orders of continuous roll mouldings, semi-octagonal capitals and Tudor head. The intrados and jambs are panelled with cusped lancets. Shallow camber-beamed and panelled roof to nave and chancel, the beams moulded and dentilled on long wall shafts. Plain corbels except 2 to the N bearing heads and beasts which are C14. Vaulted plaster ceiling to tower, the ribs supported on corbels bearing figures including angels, and with a central circular opening for bell ropes. Narrow pointed S doorway to stairs; wood-panelled half-glazed entrance lobby to W; flagstone floor.
The late C19 fittings and furnishings are mainly in Perpendicular style. Wooden pews with moulded decorated bench ends; to R, octagonal wood panelled pulpit on a stone base; decorated reading lectern to L. Polished red granite circular font with round-arched motifs, on clustered circular shafts. Steps up to chancel which has an encaustic tile floor; choir stalls with circular motifs to fronts. Further steps up to sanctuary. Open metalwork altar rail with scrolled decoration. Wooden altar with openwork, including cusped lancets. Stone reredos of 3 stepped panels bearing Christ and angels to centre. These are flanked by wooden panels with blind lancets. Paintings to walls with heraldic shields and biblical scenes. In the R arch of the arcade is a decorative pipe organ in a wooden case with pierced Perpendicular-style motifs. Lower arch to R with ornate cusped head containing a screen to the vestry.
In the N wall of the aisle are 4 round-arched recesses containing the recumbent effigies (that to the R is in the vestry): To L, a knight, late C14 and possibly unfinished; the following 2 are of Ithel ap Bleddyn, knight, and Leucu (d. 1382) possibly his wife. She has her head on a cushion framed in an arch, with a lion at her feet. The 4th effigy is of another knight, c1400. Behind one of the knights are 2 fragments of sepulchral slabs bearing part of a circular cross head and a sword hilt, one commemorating the wife of Bleddyn, the other David. There are many C18-20 memorial tablets in the church, which include, to the N wall above the effigies, a tablet with urn to John Lloyd (d. 1815), a tall marble tablet with pediment and egg & dart moulding to members of the Lewis family, C19-20. To its R is a brass tablet in memory of Edward Williams of Soughton (d.1741), and further R, a square moulded tablet with frieze of quatrefoils to Rev John Conway of Lower Soughton (d. 1827). Towards the W end of the S wall are 2 marble tablets, one with swags and a cross and dove, to Howell Lloyd (d. 1785), the other, with arched head to Mary Frances Ford, mid-C19. Set into the chancel floor is a stone tablet to Rev John Wynne, Bishop of St Asaph, and Bath & Wells, of Soughton Hall (d. 1743). In the tower is a marble tablet in a square stone surround, a World War I memorial. The stained glass includes: The Crucifixion with 4 apostles to E window, by O'Connor, 1850. To S chancel, Resurrection, also by O'Connor, in memory of Edward Lewis of Bryn Edwin (d. 1833). To S nave, depictions of St John and St Paul, 1870s. Biblical scenes and foliage to large W window (1892) by James Powell & Sons.