Entry to the church is through the E doorway in the S chapel. Both S chapel and chancel are divided from the nave by similarly detailed C14 arches, each with 2 hollow chamfered orders; the chancel arch is round-headed, the arch to the S chapel has a pointed head. The nave is of 4 roof bays, the chancel and S chapel each of 2 roof bays; the roof is C19 with exposed rafters and collared trusses with curved braces down to wall posts on plain corbels. The C19 fittings are simple; the pulpit with a moulded cornice over recessed panels with chamfered angles, the moulded sanctuary rail on widely spaced chamfered posts, diagonal and crossed braces between. One of the chancel stalls has an inscribed wooden panel forming its back which reads: THE : SEATE : OF / WILLIAM : BOLD : OF / TREYRDDOL : ESQUIR / 1664. To the W end of the nave is a late C12 gritstone font; a rectangular bowl with decoration on 3 faces, the upper part of each angle with roll moulding. The E face has an expanded arm wheel-cross, flanked at the base by half-spheres and enclosed by a border of 3 bands, the outermost of which has cabled sides and a chevron decoration along the top edge; the N face has an arcade of round-headed arches standing on a band of lozenge pattern; the W face has a square chequer-work panel over a band of Greek fret. The church also contains a number of C17, C18 and early C19 memorials. The N wall of the chancel has a marble memorial to Anne, daughter of John Rowlands of Clegir Mawr, d.1792, John Rowlands d.1793, his wife Eleanor d.1820 and their daughter Mythanwy d.1836; a slate memorial to Margaret, daughter of Rev. William Griffith, Rector of Rhoscolyn, d.1770; and a slate memorial to Hugh Davies of Trefeibion Meyrick d.1690. The E wall of the chancel has a marble memorial to John Williams of Treban d.1806 and John, his son, d.1804. The S wall of the chancel has a slate memorial to Hugh, son of Owen Jones of Penrhos Branwen, and Mary his wife d.1765, Hugh, son of above Owen Jones d.1784, and Jane, daughter, d.1784. There are also painted wooden plaques above and flanking the blocked entrance at the W end of the nave.