Porch has stone benches each side. Plaster barrel ceilings with timber ribs: the nave and chancel roofs are replacements of 1910-11, but the aisle roof is C15 with moulded ribs, on deep moulded wall-plates. Arcades of three bays in the nave, and two bays in the chancel, the arches chamfered right to ground level: the chancel arcade appears to contain some older masonry, that in the nave almost certainly of 1910-11. Chamfered chancel arch of similar date, the chamfer dying into the jambs. Plain pointed tower arch. Stone-flagged floors. Double-arched piscina, of 1910-11. 1910-11 choirstalls. C20 Jacobean style communion rail with shaped balusters. Fine altar table, probably early C17, with gadrooned legs and marquetry frieze; said to be ex-situ. W end of aisle partitioned in C20 for vestry. Font with rough rounded bowl, probably C12. Stained glass: E window dated 1901, but inserted in 1909 by James Powell of Whitefriars; Good Shepherd, with local landmarks including the Sugar Loaf, and the Blorenge. Aisle E of 1968 by Celtic Studios; St. Elli. Several monuments, including two slabs in the sanctuary with figures in relief, one dated 163.., the other 1646. Various C18 slabs, including large wall-slab to John Evans of Danygraig +1747, with fine relief marginal carving. Edward (+1713) and Hannah (+1711) Lewis of Aberclydach, finely-lettered small brass in remarkable crudely carved stone frame having large winged cherub head below, and terminating baying hound’s head each side above. Evan Evans +1732. Finely shaped tablet. Hannah Lawrence +1838. Sarcophagus type, signed by Thomas of Brecon. Catherine Williams of Great Triley +1844. Highly carved Gothic tablet with brattishing and polygonal shafts, by J. Thomas of Newport. John Maund +1850. Very large Gothic wall-monument prominently signed by W. Meredith Thomas of London. Ringed shafts, heavy brattishing, inscription within cusped arch. William Williams +1860. White marble, with fluted 3/4 columns; by Tyley of Bristol. John Powell +1865, proprietor of Clydach Ironworks: wide cusped white marble tablet , also by Tyley.