Nave and chancel in one cell, the chancel raised by 2 steps. Fine C15 roof of eight and a half bays, consisting of arch-braced collar beam trusses, the centres dropped, and raking struts to the principles which carry two tiers of purlins each with cusped windbraces. The principal rafters are set on bracketed stub ties. The ceiling above is boarded over the rafters. Walls are unplastered, with late C19 oak carved cornice and splayed timber lintels over the wide splayed window reveals. Medieval stoup by S door. The W wall has been altered or rebuilt. A 3-bay arcade with pierced spandrels, probably of mid C19, crosses the W end and supports the belfry floor.
The tower has one bell, of the early C14, believed to be the earliest of the seven remaining medieval bells in the county, set in an early timber frame.
Fittings: C17 and C18 fielded panelling, perhaps from former box pews, reused as dado panelling in the chancel and across the west end. Richly carved reredos incorporating a carved board from the earlier reredos inscribed RP, VP 1608 commemorating the Pryce family of Glyncogen. Font, a simple C19 Bath stone tub with chevron frieze. Pulpit C19, with traceried sides and figures. C17 carved panels built into the reading desk fronts. Good quality oak pews by Douglas, with carved bands.
Glass: E window, a crucifixion by O'Connor, 1859, and in the S chancel, Our Lord and the Marys, 1898. In the vestry, C15 yellow-stain angels reset in the heads of the N and S lancets.
Monuments: A slate tablet on the E wall, to Rev Canon Edward Davies, rector, d.1793 set in a painted frame. On S wall, tablets to Robert Llewelyn Evans, d.1916 and brothers Joseph and William. Marble tablet in alabaster frame on the W wall commemorates the 1898 restoration.