The church is entered by the C17 south porch, a two-bay C17 timber-framed addition of unusual robustness on stone plinth walls with arch-braced tie beams. Black and red quarry tile floor. Restored door to nave with wrought iron hinges.
The nave has low pews in two banks with tiled passages. The pews, by Douglas, have decoratively carved ends. Roof of six bays with arch-braced collar beam trusses, cusped V struts and windbracing; ashlars. The walls of the nave and the chancel were entirely stripped of plaster in the C19 restoration, and there is a slight internal batter. Font at the south west corner of the nave: late mediaeval, octagonal, with roses in quatrefoils; fine Gothic style oak font cover donated in 1913 in memory of the Rev. D Jones, under whom the main restoration of the church had been carried out. At the west end is a gallery used as a bellringing and clock chamber, its front beam supported on posts, with boards including decalogue and a benefactions board of 1851. At the centre of the nave is a candelabrum of 1737. Inscribed pulpit of 1636 at left with above it an inscribed sounding board, probably contemporary, hung from an iron bracket.
Two steps up to the chancel. It is also marked by the rood screen, by Douglas, in late Gothic style, with seven openings, tracery in the heads of the openings and a decorative crest; it also carries a small calvary cross at the centre. Quarry and encaustic tiles. Choir stalls and prayer desk in style similar to the pews. Chancel celure, also by Douglas, of barrel form in six facets with traceried panels and carved ribs. Blocked priest's door at south with water stoup. One step up to sanctuary. Stone and timber reredos with Crucifixion beneath a canopy, 1890, designed by Douglas and carved by Griffiths of Chester.
The Royal Arms of George IV are displayed in a frame on the south wall. Good collection of mural monuments, including a Baroque memorial to Humphrey Kynaston of Bryngwyn ; a draped marble to Thomas Evans of Llanbrogan  by Carline, Shrewsbury; several military monuments and windows, to members of the Bonnor Morris family. Stained glass throughout, including the three Norman windows at the east: the top window shows Christ, at left King David, and at right St Germanus, bishop.