Entrance lobby inside tower, with double wooden part-glazed doors with small panes leading into nave. Wide nave with 6-bay roof ceiled at collar level; substantial tie-beam trusses supported on arched braces, with curved principals and crown-posts; arched wind braces, wall-plate with pierced decoration, panelled roof. Gallery to W end on 2 narrow cast iron columns; gallery front with continuous blind lancets. Central aisle dividing pews, circular pulpit of Caen stone to front L, with a frieze of pierced lancets above blind cusped lancets and floral bosses. Arched organ recess to L of pulpit, the organ built in 1879 by Whiteley Brothers of Chester. Font to W, a plain octagonal bowl on circular stem, with IHS monograms and memorial inscription to 4 year old Cyril Davison. It was donated by his parents in 1876. Pointed chancel arch with several orders of mouldings on short wall shafts with ringed capitals. Panelled ceiling, the panels with stencilled floral decoration; wood panelled reredos donated in 1924; choir stalls with open traceried panels. The Altar, of carved oak, is a war memorial donated by the choir.
Memorials: to S wall of nave, square marble tablet with draped urn, to Trevor Owen Jones of Wepre Hall (d. 1839), and his wife Mary, by William Spence. To L, brass tablet to Howell Owen (d. 1890), also of Wepre Hall. Further brass tablets on S wall, including to George Bate of Kelsterton Hall. Marble war memorial tablet with arched top to E wall of nave. On N wall of nave, 3 square marble tablets, including to Lieutenant Roger Whitley Bate, who died in 1901 in the Boer War.
Stained glass: The E window shows the Crucifixion; it is dedicated to Thomas Bate (1850-1910) of Kelsterton Hall, and was erected in 1912, necessitating the removal of the earlier glass. At the W end, at gallery level, is a depiction of the Evangelist St Mark. To N of nave from R end, memorial of 1871 to James Davison, showing Jesus by the Sea of Galilee with 3 disciples, the face of the disciple James replaced by the face of the deceased. To L, memorial to Lieutenant Roger Whitley Bate (d. 1901) including St George slaying the dragon. The next 2 windows depict the Crucifixion and Resurrection, and formed part of the E window of 1876. Its 3rd panel, showing the Ascension, is in a window to S of nave. Also to S wall, early C20 dedications, including to Charles and Ellen Davison of Fairfield. To L end, memorial to Cyril Davison (d. 1865, aged 4), angels carrying the child heavenwards. Further stained glass to N and S chancel windows, including one showing the angels of death, to Sarah Jane Davison.