Nave and aisle divided by C15 5-bay arcade of octagonal piers and single chamfer arches. Plain capitals, feet broached to square bases. Nave has roof apparently of 1906 but retaining parts of plain C17 collar truss roof. Triple-purlin, 8½ arch-braced collar trusses. Nave NW corner walled off for stair to tower (access outside), an odd arrangement as stair tower or ladder access more usual. No chancel division, but thickened fifth pier of arcade. South aisle has fine C15 wagon roof of 66 panels, unplastered, longitudinal ribs moulded with renewed leaf bosses.
Fittings: First pier of arcade is unusually designed to hold inset C13 or C14 decagonal bowl font, on decagonal shaft with hollowed faces except flat W face. Pews, stalls, reading desk, pulpit, rails, altar table, chancel S screen, aisle E screen and attached vestry screen all of 1906 by Caroe, simple detail, the pulpit 5-sided, raised on legs, the rails on tapering columns. An old family pew, earlier C19, remains at E end of S Aisle.
Stained Glass: Chancel E 3-light Last Supper 1876 by T Baillie, nave N 1, 3-light c1893, possibly by Mayer, remodelled 1906, aisle W 2-light 1887 by Hardman, in C16 style.
Monuments: dislodged on tower floor Walter Price of Bwlchtrebannau (d 1848), marble scroll c1870 by G Maile; nave W rustic slate plaque to Richard Davies of Killwen (d 1764); nave N 2 large plaques of c1848 and c1854 by D Beynon with draped urns to W P Jeffreys and Rear Adm D P Price; William Jones of Ystradwallter (d 1815) and wife (d 1843), draped urn; Ann Jones of Blaenose (d 1844), gothic plaque by J E Thomas; David Jones of Blaenose (d 1840) by J E Thomas. Beneath is fine half-relief mourning female figure of c1840 probably by J E Thomas, to commmemorate John Jones of Blaenose (d 1813). Nave E wall large marble low relief oval of angels, C1869 to William Jones of Henllys d 1844 and family; Mary Lloyd of Mandinam,
(d 1732), broken pedimented, by J Arthur of Cilycwm. South aisle: W marble scroll to E Jenkins (d 1874), by D Beynon; S wall marble scroll to Mary Ann Jones of Penybont (d 1867); marble memorial with mourning female and urn and broken column to Daniel Jones of Penybont (d 1862), by Lewis of Cheltenham. In S vestry, D Saunders of Dugoedydd (d 1865), gothic, by D Beynon. On E end large early C19 2-tier plaque with urn to Davys of Neuadd Fawr, (d 1767-1850s); in window splay 1857 plaque to C18 Jones family of Neuadd Fawr.
Wall paintings: Church has an exceptional series of wall paintings apparently of 1724 in S aisle, but there is also a 1795 date, all heavily over-painted in1986. On W wall skeleton with spear; on S wall from W: 1. Text largely obscured by D Jones monument, Psalm 84 v10. 2. Cartouche with dedication including ..."R Jones and
T Price, churchwardens and John Arthur pinxerunt 1724", 3. Big double-framed Ten Commandments supported by bearded figure (Aaron?) to left. Date 1795 beneath.
4. framed text Creed, partly behind D Saunders monument. East wall right: framed text I Petter 2 17. In gable very large Hanoverian royal arms with supporters. Over-painting may not be reliable for all words and details.