Long, continuous nave and chancel with fine second-half C15 eight-bay arched-braced collar-truss roof; 2 tiers of small, double-cusped windbraces and chamfered principals, C19 rafters. The ground level slopes noticeably from W to E and has a Victorian quarry tiled floor, counter-changed red and black. C19 grained boxed pews to nave with earlier pews at the W end: these are made up from C17 and C18 box pews and were presumably re-justified and relocated in the C19; arcaded and turned baluster backs, and some panelled with ball-finial newels. Also relocated are the late C17 bobbin-turned altar rails, which now enclose a small vestry space at the SW corner. Immediately to the E of the entrance, a post-type, iron-banded poor box, probably C17. C15 octagonal stone font of simple, conventional Perpendicular type, with C17 conical oak cover; iron banded base and double ball-finialled top. Simple C17 octagonal oak pulpit (door missing) and a similar reading desk dated 1671 with initials TW; plain trefoil finials to ends. Primitive and unusual medieval oak rood screen with central entrance and four flanking openings to each side. Compound-pier type posts with simple capitals and bases, of Transitional or early Gothic character. This includes stiff-leafed and dog-tooth derivative carving with cable-work decoration to L-hand main post; crude geometric piercings to dado section. Moulded beam, the top a C19 replacement. Set between the principals of the third truss from the E, and above the screen at wall plate level, a primitive rood beam; this does not appear to be associated with the screen, which it post-dates. It has multiple shallow, triangular arches and is primitively carved. At the centre, 3 spaced dowel holes are discernible, which probably relate to the former (pre-Reformation) attachment of a sculpted rood group.
Further C18 enclosed pews to stepped-up chancel, 4 to each side, and again with turned baluster backs. Stepped-up altar with reredos consisting of a pair of late medieval newel posts supporting a carved beam; C15, relocated and possibly by Clough Williams-Ellis whose local church this was. The newels have octagonal finials and the beam is carved with a vinescroll motif in relief; there are grooves for attachments to its underside, suggesting an alternative original context. Slate mural tablets to the Jones family of Ynysfor, including one by Laurie Crib, 1940, and another commemorating the children of John Jones, d.1797 and 1798; this in a wooden frame with crude fictive marbling. Similar tablet to Andrew Poynter, 'late Officer of ye Custom House', d.1802. Further engraved slate tablets to John Isaak of Parc (d.1733) and John Edmunds, Farmer, of Parc, d.1800.