Entry to the church is through the pointed-arched, inner porch doorway; with broach stop chamfered surround. This leads into the nave; of 6 roof bays with exposed C19 collared trusses, lower curved braces with chamfered soffits, down to wall posts on decorated corbels (a mix of stiff-leafed foliage, human head, and angel corbels). The nave contains C19 and C20 memorials as well as the C7 'Catamus' stone set into the N wall. The chancel is raised by a single step, through a reconstructed C14 chancel arch of 2 chamfered orders; the N chapel is through a similarly styled C19 arch, the S chapel through an arch of 2 x 4-centred hollow chamfered orders, with semi-octagonal responds with moulded imposts and plain bases. The chancel has a late C15 stained glass window, said to have been hidden in a vault during Cromwell's rule and probably replaced when the S chapel was built; and also believed to have been given by Meuric ap Llywelyn ap Hwlcyn and his wife Marged, as a token of thanksgiving for the safe return of their son, Owain, from the battle of Bosworth in 1485. The window comprises 3-lights above a traceried panel, the central light depicts the Crucifixion and is unusual in that the translucent figure of Christ is painted to show the bones, like an X-ray in effect. Beneath an embattled arch is the portrait of St. Cadwaladr; the left hand light with a depiction of St. Mary, the right with St. John. The S chapel (the Bodowen chapel) has a mural monument above the doorway in the W wall, to Hugh Owen d.1659, erected by Ann Owen, his wife, in 1660. It has flanking Ionic columns on pedestals supporting an entablature on which is an achievement with an obelisk on either side. In the centre are 2 kneeling figures, male and female, in the costume of the period, in round-headed arched recesses with a prayer-desk between. Below is an inscription tablet flanked by 2 coats of arms. The N chapel (the Meyrick chapel) contains a number of memorials to members of the Meyrick family of Bodorgan. On the W wall is a marble memorial by M W Johnson of Liverpool; a white inscription tablet, with shield above and family coat of arms and motto below; to Owen Putland Meyrick, d.1825. On the E wall there are 2 memorials; that to N a highly ornate, carved marble memorial, the central recessed inscription tablet flanked by engaged columns; to Sarah Fuller, sister of Owen Fuller Meyrick. To the S is a marble memorial to the children of Augustus Elliot Fuller Esq. Between the two memorials is a stained glass window, the initials F M incorporated into the patterned design, representing Fuller Meyrick, the donor of the window. In c.1860, Owen Fuller Meyrick donated the N window with highly ornate carved grey marble surround. The base of the frame is formed in the manner of an altar table, with ornate cusped detailing to front, trefoil-headed recesses each bearing inscription tablets to members of the Meyrick family. The upper part of the window is recessed with engaged shafts at the angles; the reveals decorated with floriate quatrefoils. The window is of 3-lights; the central depicting the resurrection of Christ, the right hand light portrays Peter and John healing the crippled beggar beside the Beautiful gate, and the left hand light depicts Salome desiring that Christ should grant a place of honour to her two sons in his kingdom. The fittings are C19, many the gifts of Owen Putland Meyrick of Bodorgan.