Plastered walls, stone flagged floors, with one step up towards W end and another in tower arch. C19 pointed chamfered arch to tower, which has whitewashed walls, renewed timber ceiling and grey stone splayed reveal to W window.
Nave has fine C15 plastered panelled roof of 6x9 panels with moulded ribs, and one big ovolo-moulded tie beam. Stepped sills to square headed nave S window reveals, segmental arch to S door, seat in recess to long pulpit window. N wall has long timber lintel to early C20 window and red sandstone quoins and sill. N door to rood stair, oak, 1925, carved with names of dead of Great War. Stone stairs in wall thickness up to rood loft door. Round arched chancel arch infilled above rood loft (see below).
One step down into chancel. Flagged floor with incised memorial to Rev. G. I. Prys Jones, rector responsible for the early C20 restoration. C18 coved plaster chancel ceiling with coved cornice, deep coved sides and centre rectangle with triple-roll border. S wall has square-headed early C20 door and 2-light window, oak lintel and red sandstone quoins to early C20 E window. One step to sanctuary with altar rails, stone flags to sanctuary, with one eroded incised slab.
Fittings. Massive and crude C12 bowl-shaped grey stone font with rough roll-mould below rim and short round shaft in yellow limestone. Monolith square pedestal. Outstanding C15 screen and rood loft, the screen infilling the chancel arch and the rood loft extending full-width. Much restored 1926-30, by W. D. Caroe, the Rood with two figures affixed to the wall above of 1925, carved by N. Hitch. Screen has three narrow bays each side of centre with square-headed openings infilled with ornate cusped ogee heads with pierced quatrefoils in spandrels. Plain panels below. Centre square-headed opening with traceried corner brackets, pierced with quatrefoils. Undercut vine-scroll frieze above and delicate cresting under rood loft soffit. Rood loft projects far with panelled boarded soffit, slightly coved in 3x11 panels with moulded ribs, renewed carved bosses and leafs in corners of each panel. Rood loft front has much renewed ornament: delicate double row at bottom, probably early C20, then two bands of pierced oak carving interrupted by triangular bases of the dividing piers of the 5-bay front. Piers are diagonally-set with carved blind tracery and carved capitals interrupting top cornice. Each bay has three long panels with 1926-30 relief carvings by Hitch of saints under canopies in middle panel. Two bands of carving in top cornice, the narrower lower one with trefoils in roundels, the upper one with undercut wave design and flowers. Rear of screen is plainer with coved panelled soffit to loft.
Timber panelled four-sided 1680 pulpit with fielded panels, large below, smaller above to each side and deep sloping top board. Early C20 timber base and steps. Altar in front of screen right side, medieval stone slab on C20 wooden base. Later C17 altar rails with thick turned balusters and moulded rail. Oak C17 Jacobean style altar table, extended out in early C20 in matching style to carry very long medieval stone slab.
Simple late C18 to early C19 panelled pews with panelled ends. C17 pews, said to date from 1630, one by font, four to E of S door and one at front of N pews, with panelled backs. Iron stove in nave NW by Portway & Son of Halstead. Painted earlier C19 board on W wall with Biblical texts in Welsh.
Memorials: Nave S plaque to Vaughan family to 1776, by Games; Walter Vaughan of Penishapentre died 1800, and widow died 1811, by Games; William Vaughan of Penishapentre died 1808; Margaret Williams of Tredomen, died 1759 by T. Games; Thomas Vaughan of Glandwr died 1792 by D. H. Nave N wall: children of David Williams died 1769-79; William and Catherine Price died 1791 and 1793, with remarkable low relief rustic decoration, and border text, by D. H.; marble plaque to Ann Stanton died 1846; neo-Grec marble plaque to William Havard of Penygoyffordd died 1773 and descendants, by William Williams of Brecon; marble memorial to Henry Vaughan of Penymaes died 1861, by J. Phillips of Talgarth; ornate Gothic carved memorial to Rev. Thomas Vaughan of Penymaes, died 1855, and his wife, erected by H. G. Vaughan of Cynghordy, signed by Williams & Sons, Brecon; Ann Havard died 1792, oval plaque by D. H; Alica Jones of Tylecrwn died 1782, plain plaque.
Chancel S C14 stone with low relief cross and fleur-de-lys border, raised on a plastered base.
Chancel E wall: James Parry of Trostre died 1779; William Vaughan of Penymaes died 1803, his wife died 1821 and daughter died 1838, painted with low relief neo-classical rustic decoration, by Hughes of Felinfach. S wall: Jane Jones died 1832, painted with rustic Adam style decoration, by T. Phillips; W. Gwynne Vaughan of Penymaes died 1841, marble with mourning female and plant-draped sarcophagus, by Jennings of Hereford; J. Havard of Hillis, died 1766 and T. Havard died 1793, by Games; Alice Williams of Tredomen and Tredustan died 1825, painted rustic Adam-style, by Hughes; Elizabeth Vaughan of Tredomen, died 1774, by Games; Margaret Williams of Tredomen Court died 1789, oval plaque. Chancel N: Rees Lloyd of Pencoedcae died 1795 and family to 1840, by Jones; Mary Havard died 1852, with heavy lettering, by C. & J. D.; Margaret Williams of Ty Uchaf Tredomen died 1807 and John Williams died 1817, painted Adam-style with draped urn, by Hughes; John Williams of Tredomen and later Tredustan Court died 1801, painted Adam-style; Rev M. W. Williams died 1811, painted with urn and marbling, by Hughes; Elizabeth Bowen died 1852, and Rev. W. Bowcott, died 1865, marble neo-Grec by Thomas of Brecon; double framed plaques, one with winged cherub head, to daughters of Rev Thomas James and to Henry Powell, all died 1731-2, by T. Brute.