Walls of pale brick with thin decorative bands of red brick and encaustic tile, one at level of capitals the other at level of corbels of the colonnettes that carry the roof trusses, and alternating buff and white bricks to pointed window reveals and chancel arch. Plastered dado. Open roofs of thin arch-braced collar trusses, the braces carried down low onto short colonnettes with moulded square caps at level of upper decorative band, marble shafts and corbels at level of lower band. Broad 4 bay nave roof. Tall pointed chancel arch in 3 orders of moulded brick, the inner 2 round-moulded, the outer one hollow-moulded with hoodmould, and the inner arch on corbelled colonnettes as in nave. Pointed door at E end of nave to left of chancel arch. One step into chancel, considerably narrower than nave with similar 3-bay roof on corbelled paired colonnetes. Timber lintel to N organ chamber, gabled organ chamber, vestry to E, with plaque recording addition of both in memory of K Jones died 1922. Sanctuary has plain 3-colour tiles to floor, E window has ashlar frame with column shafts and hoodmould. Ashlar cusped piscina on S wall with moulded gabled hood mould and broad segmental-pointed tall entry into base of tower.
Fittings: Ashlar octagonal font on octagonal shaft. Ornate brass eagle lectern post 1895, Gothic panelled pulpit post 1922. Gothic stalls of 1904 with colonnettes to bench ends, tall backs with pierced band of cusped triangles, similar cusped heads to arcaded fronts. Fine brass rails also of 1904, 2 round rails on 4 standards with pointed arch on twisted shafts with Gothic leaf scroll each side. Oak Gothic reredos of 1918 with 8 blind traceried panels between tall side pieces with crocketted gables and finials. Oak altar with traceried panels, early C20. Stained glass: Nave S first window, Suffer the children, post 1938, by Wippell & Co of Exeter, signed G. Cooper-Abbs; second window post 1884, Angel at the tomb, possibly by Mayer of Munich; third post 1904, 2 saints to 2 brothers; large E window Sermon on the Mount, early C20 by Heaton, Butler & Bayne of London, to Kate Jones, died 1901; N third, Ann Griffiths and St David, 1984 by Celtic Studios; N fourth Dorcas and Joanna, post 1932. Memorials: marble scroll to W. Gould died 1902, brass plaque to Mrs Williams, caretaker, died 1905.
In porch is an early Christian inscribed stone.