Full Report for Listed Buildings
Summary Description of a Listed Buildings
Date of Designation
Date of Amendment
Name of Property
Park Wall Flanking Railingsat Driveway entrance to Cyfarthfa Castle
Two sections of boundary wall flanking the main road.
Probably ca 1825 and built with the entrance gates and lodges.
Rough stonework with castellated cappings to match outer turrets of entrance railings. Left-hand section of wall extends NW to a point close to road junction with the Gurnos road and directly opposite the NW end of the park lake. Right-hand section of wall extends SE as far as the bus lay-by on N side of road above Williamstown.
Reason for designation
Included for group value with other listed items at Cyfarthfa Castle park and Pandy Farm.
Cadw : Full Report for Listed Buildings [ Records 1 of 1 ]