Full Report for Listed Buildings
Summary Description of a Listed Buildings
Date of Designation
Date of Amendment
Name of Property
Situated at SW corner of churchyard of Church of St Rhystyd.
Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Former church school, built 1809, altered in later Cl9, now church hall.
Rubble stone with slate roof and red terracotta ridge tiles. Stone left end stack and stone arch-headed right end bellcote. Single-storey, three arched openings, a door between two narrower windows. Windows have later C19 Y-tracery glazing, door had a similar window until 1995, now ledged door. A flat-headed blocked doorway is to right. N end has rubble stone low addition with door. Altered or rebuilt 1995. Door within in original N end wall.
Reason for designation
Included for group value with Church of St Rhystyd and for its historic interest as an early school building.
Cadw : Full Report for Listed Buildings [ Records 1 of 1 ]