Full Report for Listed Buildings
Summary Description of a Listed Buildings
Date of Designation
Date of Amendment
Name of Property
2 Tai Cochion
Set back from the road S of the Cross Foxes public house.
Built in 1877-8 for William Barber Buddicom of Penbedw by John Douglas, architect of Chester.
Reason for designation
Listed as one of a pair of striking vernacular estate cottages retaining original character and detail, and for its contribution to the historic character of the village.
Cadw : Full Report for Listed Buildings [ Records 1 of 1 ]