The roof is of 7 bays with a ceiled 8th bay at the E end. Two heavy cambered tie beams to the E bays, one rebated for a former screen. The second truss has large curved struts and a collar. The western trusses have arch-braced cambered collars supporting two tiers of purlins, the lower tier supported by wide curved windbraces throughout. No ridge piece. The E bay has a shallow barrel vault divided by moulded battens into square panels, each painted with red and white roses, and grisaille masks at the central intersections, the decoration probably early C16. The walls are plastered. A moulded medieval rood beam against the E wall has been cut away for most of its span. C19 quarry tile floor in the chancel and sanctuary. A late C18 panelled screen divides off the vestry chapel, which is of 3 bays; 2 open collar and tie beam trusses, and cusped windbraces.
Fittings: communion rail of close spaced balusters, probably C18. Pulpit of oak, C19, with fretwork panels and moulded octagonal cornice. Lectern also of oak, C20. Pews and chapel benches of stained pine date from the C19 restoration.
Font: a square gritstone bowl with undersplayed corners, reset on a pedestal of 1876. Also a crude square basin of a vesiculated stone, perhaps a medieval stoup.
Glass: E window, the Good Samaritan, c1870.
Monuments: on the S wall, towards the E: (a) white marble scroll against a corniced chest, baton above and painted crests on the plinth, all mounted on black slate, to William Wynn Kirkby, d.1864 in New South Wales. N wall from E: (b) white marble memorial tablet with raised apron and cornice, a draped urn over, by Bovey & Co, Plymouth, to Sarah Kirkby of Maes-y-neuadd, d.1877; (c) Carrara tablet by Davies of Towyn, to Mary Jones, Ty'n-cornel, churchwarden d.1924; (d) brass stepped cross on slate, inscribed to John Jones, Maes-y-pandy, d.1918 on the Hindenberg Line; (e) Slate tablet to Owen Owen, Ty'n-cornel. d.1851 on the barque 'Bathurst'; (f) a slate tablet with gilded lettering to Ann Owen, d.1828; (g) A framed slate tablet on stone, to Humphrey Owen, Dolfaenog, d.1852.