Full Report for Listed Buildings
Summary Description of a Listed Buildings
Date of Designation
Date of Amendment
Name of Property
In the centre of the village immediately W of the churchyard beside the Old Post Office.
A George VI kiosk, of the type introduced in 1936 to the design of Giles Gilbert Scott, architect of London. This example was manufactured by the Carron Co of Stirlingshire.
A K6 type cast-iron kiosk painted red. It has a domed roof with 4 lunettes incorporating embossed crowns over red-lettered opals and ventilation slits. Raised surrounds have marginal bars to horizontal glazing and the kiosk stands on a moulded plinth. The rear is blank.
Reason for designation
Listed for its contribution to the historic character of Llanasa.
Cadw : Full Report for Listed Buildings [ Records 1 of 1 ]